Sunday, June 21, 2009

Satan's Return

So Saturday may have been one of the funnest (if that's a real word) days I've had in a long time. This could possibly be attributed to the fact that I was intoxicated the majority of the day, I was with some of the greatest people I know, and my "Satan" side returned. Alcohol has a great affect on myself and my friends; well at least in my opinion. Conversations turn highly inappropriate (I have goosebumps everywhere, and I mean everywhere.) and fun is had by all (well except for strange girls who don't like us, myself especially, for some unknown reason). I'd like to believe we are outgoing and friendly in a "sit back and let you come talk to us and if you don't we don't care" way. But apparently this frame of mind we get into sometimes causes girls to want to "straight punch a bitch" direct quote. But I love all who put me in a great mood and gave me a great weekend!! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment