Sunday, June 28, 2009
The Rough Path
So a friend of mine told me that I needed to choose a path to take and then stick with it. She said that neither road offered would be easy but I must commit to the one that I choose. So I have chosen the path I believe to be the right one for me. Divorce. It is not going to be easy I know. I feel like I've been at a similar place in my life before and gotten through it but I never expected to do this again. Someone said to me that I am not starting over, only beginning a new chapter in life. I am not sure I am strong enough to begin this new chapter. Today I am feeling like tomorrow I should just stay in bed all day but I know I can't do that. I can not let this defeat me. I must keep treading water and holding my head up. I will get through this in time and hopefully be a stronger and more independent person because of it. I know that it will be a rough couple of months and I am not looking forward to it but life continues whether I want it to or not. I am just greatful for great friends and an extremely wonderful family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Im there if you need me...love you
ReplyDeleteI love you too Jenny! Always here whenever you need.
ReplyDelete